I don't know about you, but I found that December has come upon us far too quickly. Perhaps it's because we didn't receive any snowfall until this week, and we were suddenly cast into a deep freeze, with wind-chilled temperatures hitting 20°C yesterday.
It's time to wrap ourselves in a blanket and stay indoors. At least, today seems like a good day to do that.
And while you're taking some time to relax indoors, here's this week's roundup for The Brown Knowser:
- Beer O'Clock: Ten & Then Somea beer and food review. Ten courses and 10 beers at a Mill-Street brewmaster's dinner.
- I Got Nuthin'and I'm starting to think that Windows 8 is much ado about nothing.
- Wordless Wednesday: Museum of Naturejust a small sample of pics from one of Ottawa's treasures.
- Desirejust a small distraction. Like an itch that you can't scratch.
- Photo Friday: Sunset in AutumnI found a spot to shoot the four seasons. And I start with my favourite time of year.
Enjoy your weekend.