Saturday, December 1, 2012

Rewind: November 26-30, 2012


I don't know about you, but I found that December has come upon us far too quickly. Perhaps it's because we didn't receive any snowfall until this week, and we were suddenly cast into a deep freeze, with wind-chilled temperatures hitting –20°C yesterday.

It's time to wrap ourselves in a blanket and stay indoors. At least, today seems like a good day to do that.

And while you're taking some time to relax indoors, here's this week's roundup for The Brown Knowser:
Today also marks the first day for my new blog, Beer O'Clock. If you enjoy my weekly reviews, you might enjoy this concise version. It just gives the details of beer that I've reviewed: no distracting story around my tasting. It's an experiment, so we'll see...

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment