Watching the snow storm blow into Ottawa, it was easy to believe we were watching the beginning of the apocalypse, that we were entering a long deep freeze. After shovelling the 20cm or more of snow in my driveway, I felt as though my world was going to come to an end.
But all is well. We survived and can face another day. We can put our feet up and relax, now that the holidays are upon us.
Although, I have to start my Christmas shopping.
Anyway, take a moment and check out this week's posts on The Brown Knowser:
- Beer O'Clock: My Favourite Beers of 2012I tried so many beers this year, it's hard to pick favourites. But I narrowed down my top 10 of the year.
- It'll Happen Againthere needs to be a cultural shift in America. Twenty-seven stolen lives demand it.
- Wordless Wednesday: Festive Lightsthe downtown lights are always a favourite at this time of year.
- I'm Not a Grinchif the TV networks can show the same holiday classics year after year, why can't I repost my own tales?
- Photo Friday: Lights in The Kingdom of South Nepeanmore festive lights, in my neighbourhood.
Enjoy your weekend, and all the best to you and your families for the holidays. Thanks for reading The Brown Knowser.