Saturday, December 22, 2012

Rewind: December 17-21, 2012

So, the Mayans were wrong: the world didn't come to an end yesterday. I guess I had better put our Christmas tree up.

Watching the snow storm blow into Ottawa, it was easy to believe we were watching the beginning of the apocalypse, that we were entering a long deep freeze. After shovelling the 20cm or more of snow in my driveway, I felt as though my world was going to come to an end.

But all is well. We survived and can face another day. We can put our feet up and relax, now that the holidays are upon us.

Although, I have to start my Christmas shopping.

Anyway, take a moment and check out this week's posts on The Brown Knowser:

With the upcoming holidays next week, I can't guarantee I'll be posting every day. I have another Christmas post that may become a Brown Knowser tradition: it's already scheduled to publish on Monday. And I have a post ready to go on New Year's Eve, but beyond that, I have nothing planned. Maybe I should take some time off?

 

Enjoy your weekend, and all the best to you and your families for the holidays. Thanks for reading The Brown Knowser.

No comments:

Post a Comment