This weekend marks my girls' dance open house at their studio, and so last night we were out late, and then with the terrible news of yesterday we decided to spend some quality time with the kids and play a game of Scrabble.
And then, this morning, it was back to the dance studio for more open-house participation.
But here's what I was up to through the week on The Brown Knowser:
- Beer O'Clock: Is This What Hobbits Drink?we're going to try to see the movie this weekend; if you do too, make sure you try this beer from New Zealand. Peter Jackson will be pleased.
- My 2013 Reading Listit's time for my annual ritual of gathering books for the coming year. I appreciate the recommendations.
- Two Videos, One MessageWordless Wednesday was put on hold because of two videos I saw that shook me awake.
- Alarmedmore creative writing.
- Photo Friday: Favourite Viewsjust one of the places in Ottawa that I could photograph over and over again.
Enjoy your weekend. Love one another.