Saturday, December 15, 2012

Rewind: December 10-14, 2012

It's been one of those days, and that's why this post is late.

This weekend marks my girls' dance open house at their studio, and so last night we were out late, and then with the terrible news of yesterday we decided to spend some quality time with the kids and play a game of Scrabble.

And then, this morning, it was back to the dance studio for more open-house participation.

But here's what I was up to through the week on The Brown Knowser:
With Christmas around the corner, I don't know that I'll take the time to write something new every day. I'll be using some posts from Christmases past, so I'm hoping they'll be new to some of you and be enjoyed again for the rest.

Enjoy your weekend. Love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment