Tuesday, November 5, 2013

That Was Fast

Yesterday, I awoke, got showered and dressed, made lunch for my kids, and saw them off to school. I then drove my wife to work, stopped on Bate Island for my project photo shoot, and then went to work.

I turned on my computer, logged on, checked my e-mail, only to find that the Where In Ottawa challenge had already been solved: six minutes after the blog post was published.

I knew this was an easy one.


Not only had Jason Fournier correctly identified this month's photo challenge as the lighthouse at the Museum of Science and Technology, in less than six minutes, no less, he even added a link to an Instagram image that he had previously shot.

Nice one, Jay! (He's a great photographer, too.)

The lighthouse is easily viewed from St. Laurent Boulevard. Anyone, and most likely, everyone, has been to this museum at some point in their lives in Ottawa.

Next month's challenge will be tough. You have been warned.

Would the challenge have been harder if I had posted this photo instead?



We'll never know, will we?

No comments:

Post a Comment