Friday, July 23, 2021

Back Out On the Water

We're off, again.

I promised DW that I would go camping a maximum of four times, this year. Our first weekend getaway was cancelled, due to pandemic restrictions, but I still count that as one of the trips because we had booked it.

We recently went for a two-night stay at Samuel de Champlain Provincial Park, and we had gorgeous weather, though I still don't like sleeping on the ground, in a tent.

Today, we're heading out at the crack of dawn to Algonquin Provincial Park, where we're doing some interior camping. We're leaving our car at a parking lot, loading up our kayaks with equipment, provisions, and camera gear, and we're paddling to our camp site.

Not only will I have to sleep on the ground, there is no comfort station. This is what I dislike the most about camping.

Mercifully, it's only for one night, and I think I can survive it.

I'll let you know, on Monday.

Happy Friday (send me positive vibes, please)!

No comments:

Post a Comment