Monday, July 12, 2021

The Non-Post Post

I didn't have a post prepared for today, as DW and I are currently camping. It's our first time away from home in 2021.

DW is ever-hopeful that the more she re-exposes me to sleeping outdoors, the more I'll re-discover my love of camping. We had planned four camping trips this year but the first one was cancelled by Ontario Parks, due to pandemic restrictions.

We spent this weekend at Samuel de Champlain Provincial Park, along the Mattawa River. We planned lots of kayaking, and the Mattawa offers lots of opportunities for white-water kayaking. I brought my cameras and hopefully captured some good video. Stay tuned.

Other camping trips this summer include interior camping in Algonquin Provincial Park and three nights at Killarney Provincial Park, where we plan to paddle parts of Georgian Bay.

So I had no blog post for today because I wasn't home over the weekend. Today, DW and I are packing up our campsite and will be driving home, hopefully arriving before the dinner hour. If I have energy this evening, I'll have something for you, tomorrow.

For now, enjoy this photo of our youngest cats, who are doing what I call 'synchronized sleeping.'

No comments:

Post a Comment