As you read this post, the family and I are on vacation, making our way towards Florida.
So as I hit the highway, you can reflect on the posts of the past week.
- Where In Ottawa: The July Edition—I swear, I don't know how our winner figured this spot out just by the photo alone. She later told me that she had only been to the spot once, but that the door left an impression.
- Raspberry Season's A-Comin'—my weekly beer review combines two of my favourite flavours.
- Wordless Wednesday: Walking to Kingston—in our first year of wedded bliss (this week celebrated our 18th anniversary), Lori and I exercised our outdoorsy side.
- Experimenting Ahead—on what might have been my last blog post until after our vacation.
- Photo Friday: City at Night—which went to prove that my travelling writing tools work. Also, I don't know my city as well as I thought.
Depending on how I feel when we arrive in Florida, I may not have a post on Monday. It depends on whether I can find some good beer and drink it in time.