Did you see yesterday's sunrise? The one in Ottawa, that is.
Because I was already at work when the sun painted our cloudy sky, I was limited as to what I could capture. Sadly, this is all I got.
But there's another Ottawa blogger that I follow who was thinking about sunrise long before I did, who was set up long before I pulled into the office parking lot. His name is Chris, and his blog is Ottawa seen 365 ways in 365 days.
And the photos that he shot yesterday morning are nothing short of amazing. Go on, go check them out. And then come back.
With those photos in mind, why not check out what I was up to this week? Here's the roundup of The Brown Knowser:
- Beer O'Clock: MBA and Other RewardsI earned a spot on Mill Street's coveted keg of fame. Finally. And I review a new beer.
- What Are We Teaching Our Kids?seriously, society is messed up.
- Wordless Wednesday: Sarsaparilla Trailso close to home but seemingly in the middle of nowhere.
- Serendipityon poetry and music.
- Photo Friday: WinterBrewedmy first advertising photo.