Well, it was one of those weeks.
I was exhausted, overloaded at work, with things piling up at home, and I felt uninspired. And yet, I continued to blog.
I'm sure it showed.
Sure, The Brown Knowser started like any typical week, with me reviewing a great Ontario craft beer. But that's all I had in my pocket.
Let's take a look at what I offered you this week:
- Beer O'Clock: Double-Hopping Madas I said, this review looks at a great beer from one of my favourite Ontario breweries. The week started off as it usually does.
- On Your Wish ListI shamelessly try to sell my book. Sure, I need to do that every once and a while, but the idea only came to me after I realized I had nothing in my idea bucket.
- Wordless Wednesday: Time Machine 7on Tuesday night, I realized that I hadn't gone out shooting photos for a while. I grabbed an old negative album and scanned the first set that brought back memories. I like sharing old photos, but to me, this set seemed like me, being lazy. I usually like taking my time to find photos that I'm particularly proud of. Time constraints on Tuesday didn't give me that luxury. At least the photo that I included of myself got me thinking: I'm holding my camera, and yet the negatives came from my camera (the USA Today box is the next frame). Mystery.
- Focused for a MonthI wasn't very focused on Thursday night, so I thought I'd write about my new car, giving the pros and cons of the vehicle, much the way I did with my iPhone after a couple of months with it. It's a pseudo-review.
- Photo Friday: Self-HackedI was stumped when I signed up for this photography-club project, and I was more interested in the pattern that I created in the Curves graph than in the outcome. Luckily for me, my laziness gave me an interesting result.
But take heart. I have some good ideas for next week. I hope to be inspired this weekend and get a good jump on my posts.
Until then, enjoy your weekend.