Before I provide a breakdown of this week's Brown Knowser posts, I wanted to share a photo that I planned to use yesterday, for Photo Friday, but didn't because November's Where In Ottawa had been solved and needed to be revealled.
Not that yesterday's photos were bad. I love that building (still don't know why) and keep my fingers crossed that it won't be knocked down for one of glass and steel.
But here's the photo that I had planned to post:
|Keep an eye out: this photo may appear on CBC Ottawa News next week.|
So, while you're enjoying the days before the snow comes, take a few minutes to catch up on The Brown Knowser.
- Where In Ottawa: The November EditionI'm actually considering stopping this challenge after December. What do you think?
- Beer O'Clock: Goodbye, Guinness; Hello, Cobblestone!one of my favourite stouts finally breaks free of the pubs and is out in cans.
- Wordless Wednesday: Fallen Diplomat MemorialOttawa's latest art, along the Ottawa River Parkway.
- Why You Can't Scam Mein my next career, I'll be an editor for e-mail scammers.
- Photo Friday: Bank & Slaterthe Where In Ottawa location is found.