Friday, August 25, 2017

Photo Friday: Naked Truth

The truth is that I enjoy nude photography. To me, it's a form of art, and to do it takes a skill that I'm only slowly learning.

It helps when your subject knows what she's doing, needs little to no direction so that you can focus on the lighting, the depth of field, the composition.

DW doesn't like that I do this genre of photography, but that doesn't stop me because it's a challenge that takes every bit of what I've learned about photography and makes me really concentrate on getting everything right.

I don't think about the fact that my subject is a beautiful, naked woman. That's the last thing on my mind. When I produce a photograph that is more art than anything else, I'm happy.

And shouldn't a hobby bring you happiness?



Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment