Monday, May 8, 2023

Thank You!

This post is for those of you who supported me in my 70K ride in the CN Cycle for CHEO.

Thanks to Jody, Jalal, Shaun, Kevin, and the folks who chose to give anonymously. Every dollar is much appreciated.

In the week leading up to the fundraising event, I tried final pleas for more donations, even vowing that if my $250 goal was met, I would add an additional 18 kilometres to my ride by cycling to the event from home, in the Barrhaven area.

While I'm sad that I didn't quite reach my goal, in retrospect I'm glad I didn't have to tack on those extra kilometres. Seventy clicks was enough for me. I rode with a couple of friends and we completed the trek in just over three hours.

Again, thank you to all of my sponsors. Together, you've helped with cancer research. Kids should live a long life.

Cheers to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment