Monday, May 1, 2023

Third Time's a Charm?

There's less than one week to go and I'm less than halfway there. It's all up to you.


As of writing this post, I've only reached 48 percent of my fundraising goal for the CN Cycle for CHEO on May 7. And my goal is a modest one.

If you can spare $5, $10, $20, $50, or whatever, now's the time to make a difference in cancer research at the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario. Go to my fundraising page and give whatever you can. Help me reach my goal of $250.

Go now.

As a reminder of what goes on at this worthy event, here's the video that I made of last year's ride. My fingers are crossed that we have weather just as good, if not better, this Sunday.

I know that together, we can be part of a worthwhile cause.

Thanks to all who have already generously donated. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment