L, in Roman numerals, is 50, which is the number of Where In Ottawa challenges that started more than four years ago. It's something that I love to do, as I explore this city and find more of the life around Ottawa.
Today, being a day of leisure for those who work in Ottawa, here's the latest challenge.
The rules have almost always been the same:
- If you think you know the location of the structure in the image, leave your guess in the Comments section of this post. Answers sent to me by Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, or any other method than by writing a guess in the Comments section do not qualify for this challenge. I will not reply to any other form of guess.
- If you were with me when I took the photo, you may not participate in the challenge.
- If you have won Where In Ottawa in the past, you may still participate.
- You may leave as many guesses as you want.
- Starting tomorrow, I will leave clues to the location in the upper-right column of this post, adding a new clue each day until the challenge is solved.
- Clues will also be accompanied by a new photo with a new view of the location. While the clues will accumulate in the right-hand column, the photos won't. Only one photo will appear each day and will replace the previous photo.
- If the challenge has not been solved by 17:00 EST on Friday, July 7, the challenge will end and I will reveal the location on Monday, July 10.
- There is no prize for winning the challenge. You only come away with a feeling of pride, having proved that you know this city.
- The winner will be announced at the first available opportunity.
Think you know Ottawa? Prove it! And good luck.