Typically, I try to write six posts each week on The Brown Knowser (including this round-up) and perhaps two, maybe three posts on my beer blog. If I get eight or nine posts written in one week, I consider that a productive week.
This week, with this post put to bed, I have 11 entries on my two blogs.
No wonder I'm so tired.
If you haven't read my posts so far, here's what you've missed. Get comfortable, 'cos there's a lot to read.
On The Brown Knowser:
- The Bate Island Projectit's not a 365 project, but I hope it will be interesting to see how this next year plays out in one spot.
- Better Late Than Never?I finally get around to fulfilling a promise, six months later. With my apologies to Shaun Majumder.
- Wordless Wednesday: Spring Skiingokay, it's not spring yet. But it sure felt that way last Sunday on the slopes.
- Dealing with North Koreamy version of A Modest Proposal. With very tough love.
- Photo Friday: Another Foggy SunriseI was too busy this week, drinking beer, to go out and take a new photo. I hope this one will do.
- Maple Seasona look at four distinct ales, made for this time of the season.
- Grab BoxI kept a mixed sampler for so long in my cellar that I couldn't remember what was in it. So I reached blindly into it and reviewed whatever came out.
- Grab Box 2what I just said.
- Grab Box 3
- Grab Box 4the final beer and I pick my favourite of the set.