Did you notice?
Two weeks ago, I was recovering from a nasty flu bug and wasn't even posting regular blog pieces. At the hour that I usually reserve for blogging, I was curled up in bed, in the fetal position, wondering when I was going to be better.
I did recover, later that weekend, but by then I was worried about future blog posts, not in reflecting on the few I had posted the previous week.
Last Friday, I was hit with food poisoning, and was once again sent to bed, crossing my fingers that I didn't have a bout of a gastro-intestinal bug that was going around. I can't believe that I was happy to learn, on Saturday morning, that my thoughts of food poisoning was confirmed.
And so, again, my weekly roundup went unposted.
I was actually considering dropping this Saturday summary, but a couple of you wrote to me and wanted to know why I had dropped it.
Apparently, some of you do read it.
And so, I bring back the weekly roundup of The Brown Knowser:
- Where In Ottawa: March 2013it was the first Monday of the month, and I came very close to forgetting I had a contest photo to find.
- Fashion Policeone of the stupidest safety campaigns I've ever heard of.
- Wordless Wednesday: Mill Street Tweetup VIIproving once again that social media can be sociable.
- Welcome to Rideauvillethe Where In Ottawa location and winner are revealled.
- Photo Friday: Paved Paradiseyes, they put up a parking lot. And a toy store.