Winter left us with a bang, dumping about 15cm of snow on Ottawa. Since then, it has snowed every day of the new season.
Hmph, I said.
While there is nothing we can do about the weather, we can try to make the best of it. So why not get your mind off the fact that we still have to shovel our driveways by starting your weekend off with a roundup of this week's posts in The Brown Knowser?
- I'm No Spammerfor years, I had escaped the perils of being hacked. Now, twice in about the last four or five months, my e-mail has sent out bogus messages. But if you know my MO, you'll be able to tell if that e-mail really came from me.
- Wordless Wednesday: The Last Day of Winterbut not the last day of winter weather. I took a moment away from my Bate Island Project to show you other parts of this island.
- What I Amdo I really portray myself accurately on my blog?
- Photo Friday: My "Studio"how I make my beer-blog photos look like they were shot in a studio.
- 'Scuse Me, Waiter, There's a Dead Guy in My Glassa tasting of a maibock from Rogue Ales.
- Sinful Pleasurethere's a microbrewery in Québec that is quickly becoming one of my favourites.